At the International Society for Technology in Education's 2019 conference in Philadelphia, Conference Room Systems had a chance to speak with Karliss from Catchbox. Catchbox is known as the world's first, wireless throwable microphone. This lightweight microphone is designed to promote audience engagement in a fun way, allowing a speaker to toss the microphone to others in the room. The key concept of the Catchbox is to get conversations started, and Karliss says this is a great way to get any Q & A session going.
We wanted to take a look back at 2018 and share with you some of our favorite content! Here are our top 10 articles from last year, let us know what you think!
- Live Streaming Student Announcements With Union School District >>
- Interview with Matthew Davis of HuddleCamHD - Conferencing Hardware >>
- Huddle Room Hero's - Top Tech For Small Spaces >>
- Live Streaming City Council Meetings - How Easton, PA Does it >>
- Telepresence Robots - University of Austin Explains RoboAPRN>>
- Keys Vineyard Church - Live Streaming Case Study >>
- Interview with Founder and CTO of Mersive Technologies >>
- Distance Learning and Lecture Capture with Indiana University of PA >>
- Inside Look into PTZOptics Live Streaming Camera Manufacturers >>
- Live Streaming Trade Shows and Other Live Events, Why + How >>